[at-l] Cameras - Say Cheese!

You're overpaying for CF

512MB: $235
320MB: $137
256MB: $83

maybea bit more.

www.pricewatch.com, choose "Flash Card"

I have 2 cams.  a DC290, and a Powershot S100.  The powershot would
actually be light enough, imho, except that it uses a rechargeable battery
'pack' instead of real batteries, so I can't replace it on the trail.
The DC290 is just too plain heavy for me.  (I'm trying to go light.)
The DC290 takes superb pictures though!  And the self-timer will be
handy for getting you into the picture.

I'll probably grab one of the new lightweight nikon 35mm cameras (5oz!).