[at-l] Scree bears

That was downright poetic, Brett.
Today's episode of "The Wild Kingdom." I wish I had a similar offering.

I could do my cat, he is hating this snow. He wanted out this morning, I
obliged, sliding the porch door open. He looked up disdainfully from the
drifts at whisker level and said, in his very best snotty-feline manner
"Show me another door, woman..."