[at-l] Favorite Knife ?

Although not germaine to your question based on the caveat of weighing
nothing, I carry a 6 oz Leatherman and can fix my tent, grab my pot etc with
it since it has heavyduty pliers on it, along with a blade I could carve up
woodland critters with (if the mood struck me, which it doesn't), two
screwdrivers, awl, file, bottle opener, scissors.

With a paperclip and thread, I could probably also suture myself with it if
the need arose, although I cringe at the thought.

Black&blue