[at-l] YuckYuckYuck... was GARUCK LIST

In a message dated 1/1/2002 7:19:16 PM Eastern Standard Time, kahley7@ptd.net
writes:

> Thank you Sly for giving me a chance to get stuff off my chest and for the
> good
> suggestion. I'll follow up on that now.

No problem Kahley , but without going word for word, you're taking EVERYTHING
personal and don't have your facts straight, which I thought I posted
clearly.

As to advertising, the links on the ATC and ALDHA(?) sites, should I assume
they just appeared there by magic?  I guess they could have posted them
themselves, but what happens when 200 or 300 people show up?  If you think
that's far fetched look at the Gathering over the course of years.  My point
being, since the dozen hikers gathered in HF, which was solely "advertised"
on this list, the Ruck has grown by leaps and bounds and for good reason,
it's a great time!   I will admit one mistake, I did sneak in one or two ads
on Trailplace!

I'll let this issue die when you do.  Truce?

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---