[at-l] Favorite Knife ?

I flip between a freeby drug company Swiss Army knock off with one
blade, 1 nail file/screwdriver, toothpick and tweezers - and the
Leatherman Micra with much better blades, scissors, tweezers and such.
I believe I see the Micra at Costco with a small flashlight and carry
case for around $12. Both are tiny, but the freeby weighs less. If the
Micra had pliers rather than scissors, it would be my favorite.

Bill...