[at-l] Favorite Knife ?

Check out the mini-Buck tool.  At just 1.5 oz, it has pliers where the
Leatherman Micra has scissors and it has smaller scissors in one handle.  A
knife, a couple of screwdrivers (one of which can handle the screws on
Photon lights), a file, tweezers, bottle opener, and more rounds out the
little gadget.

I used it on my thruhike and ever since, too.

Mara
Stitches, GAME99