[at-l] PA Ruck

<<8:00 PMish  Either Skeeter's Colorado Trial slides or
                    Stacy's PCT slides.  We don't know which.
                    and are considering a mud wrastle to work it out.>>

Cool! Down and dirty! Who's wrasslin'?
Me and Stacy??? Gee, I get to win no matter what <vbg>

BTW,  if you think it will be my slide show it will probably be a little
later than that. 8-ish will probably be when I walk through the door.  And
going by the previous Ruscks that will also be about the time that dinner
gets served. So you may want to recheck your schedule.
Next question, especially for anyone who may have seen my slides at the
Gathering... they're set to music with no dialog. The easiest thing would
be for me to just reshow it (approx 25 minutes long). If anyone wants it to
be either mixed with dialog, or turned into a "first I was here, then I was
there" show (which I would PAY to avoid), I need to know so I can start to
reconfigure.

skeeter