[at-l] Unfinished business/Rosie

This is one of the things that Weary and I agree 100% about - I think.

Rosie died of a brain tumor last spring and Linda (at Weary's suggestion)
set up a Memorial Fund with MATC.  The last time Linda reported on it was a
couple months ago and I've heard nothing since.  I think it's time to get
this thing moving again - Rosie was a good friend and a strong Trail
supporter.

If there's only $400 in that fund, it ain't doin' well at all cause I know
two people who have put almost that much into it by themselves.  Where's
everyone else?  Yeah - I know Rosie didn't spend a lot of time on this list
- but she was one "our own" nevertheless.

Anyway - I'll append Linda's message to the list after she set up the fund -
it gives some of the pertinent information.

Walk softly,
Jim