Re[2]: 2[at-l] "Stoves" and thruhiking --- LONG

>From Weary:"I've carried a Zip Stove for 10 or 12 years. I've never carried a
saw. Nor have I ever seen another Zip user with a saw. Though I agree one
would be handy, but not worth the weight. A tiny hatchet would be even more
valuable. But I don't carry one of those either."
All I ever had to use was my knive to shave some fuel off a too-large stick.
I like using these wood-chips better than twigs and pinecones.
I've moved to an Esbit recently, but I like the Zip best of all my stoves.
TJ

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---