[at-l] dehydrated yummies

Bought online at www.justtomatoes.com. Shipping wasn't too bad.  Some are
dehydrated--some are freeze dried. This results in different textures but
either seem to rehydrate very well.  Won't use them at every meal due to
cost but will be a welcome addition to most meals for taste,color, nutrition
and variety.  They are available in "tubs" rather than the small pouches.
Eat up!
Sunny