[at-l] Flaming the leftovers on Christmas night

Fire was very hot and burned more than three hours (with more wood) after I
scattered the 1/2 C. of leftover stuffing and chicken over the heart of the
fire.  It is NOT my usual habit as I almost never camp with a fire (can think
of only one other time I had a fire at a campsite); in fact, I don't think
I've ever done anything but carry leftovers out before.  Hope I didn't lead
anyone astray.

Joan
bluetrail@aol.com

multipart/alternative