[at-l] Seriously planning to HIKE! (essentials)

	Lamar Asked:
	Now Chainsaw, this is the season for giving and
	sharing. How does you(r) little pack attach?
	This seems like a good idea that needs more
	explanation.   Merry Christmas, Hopeful

First, sorry for the lack of specifics.
Second,  I know some of you know what I'm about to describe, so
please
help me out.

There is a map case made by (I think) outdoor research (but I
won't
swear to anything)
It attaches in the same fashion.  By clipping into attachments on
the
bottom end of the shoulder straps.
It has a zip out, laminated map holder in one compartment, and
another
compartment for various other junk.

I think it's called "Navigator" but again I won't swear to
anything.

Good luck,