[at-l] Re: Cold weather hot drinks

Everything actually. I've not found a cocoa that I really adore mostly because I've not found one
that doesn't leave all sorts of residue behind (anyone know of one that doesn't?). MSR makes a
decent instant coffee though I'm not sure if they do a decaf version. Boullion and things like it
(miso) are also tasty as is tea of most any sort.

You really don't want to drink alcohol as a staple anyway. Alcohol makes you feel warm but it's
doing that because it's dilating your capilaries and that pulls heat away from the body core. A
little to celebrate is fine, but that's it.

  ** Ken **

**       krk@speakeasy.org        http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk     **