[at-l] Cold weather hot drinks

One of my weaknesses is the Land-o-Lakes™ Cocoa Classics mixes.  I boil
(measured) water for the Lipton™ and H.C. at the same time, pour off the
water for the H.C., mix the Lipton™ and set back to sip the H.C. while the
Lipton™ cooks.  I have considered the Lipton™ Cup-of-Soups too.  Also,
canister stoves have until recently had a poor track record for cold
weather use.  The Iso-Butane models claim to work at the lower temps.
(YMMV)  I went white gas year round many years ago and just this last year
started experimenting with alcohol stoves.  I expect that I will still
trust the white gas stoves for the cold weather outings, On my last outing
in November the alcohol stove's performance was marginal.

Black Wolfe

We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to
smooth it. We get it rough enough at home, in towns and cities. -NESSMUK
(G.W. Sears), Woodcraft, 1963