[at-l] Gun story/MachineGuns

MF quotes me:"Responsible gun owners need to separate themselves from the gun
nuts."
MF then snaps:"Yeah, yeah..."responsible" gun owners should be ashamed of
themselves and stay in the closet, lest they reveal their perversity to
reasonable people like yourself."
me: As a responsible gun owner, and retired hunter (I grew up), I contend
that there two major groups of firearm owners. One responsible, one not. I'm
enough of a realist to know, and admit, that there are "gun nuts" out there
and I don't want to be lumped into that group by the underinformed.
TJ

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---