[at-l] Beer: was Lister Bio

TJ Fort wrote:

> I've had MS mud.
>
> It was nothing to brag about.
>
> ;)

Come over here and say that!  Preferably with some Mississippi Mud in
hand, because I can't get it anymore around here.  For all the other
things you can easily find that aren't anything to brag about,
you'd think they'd have my favorite too.  But nooooo.  All the
Budweiser you can swill, and no mud.

For somebody who doesn't drink much, I have strong feelings
about what constitutes a decent beer.  Keep your ales, your lagers,
your hefeweisens, and get me something with some damn color.

Ahem.

-amy, beerless in maryland