[at-l] ends jusfifying the means????

>Kahley reports:
>"Federal and state wildlife biologists planted false evidence of
>a rare cat species in two national forests, officials told The
>Washington Times."

I don't condone falsifying reports but I have to wonder when some
jurisdictions are resisting DNA testing to determine whether they have the
right person on death row because it's so expensive, why is it being used
to compare lynx hairs to determine the truthfulness of wildlife
surveys.  [insert image of me scratching my head]  Is it because
discrediting them is worth more than the cost of the tests?  Inquiring
minds want to know.

sAunTerer