[at-l] Gear list

Loose the pillow. Use a boot or spare clothes for a pillow.

Experiment with improvising stakes. I have been weaning myself off them
for a year now.

13 oz seems heavy for a poncho. Make one from 1.1 oz sylnylon?

I'm not a big gaiter fan but to each his own.

Forget the bug mesh - you won't need it.

Foodbag seems heavy. Use a sylnylon stuffsack?

Wind pants? - needed? Poncho AND wind jacket?

What pack is that, please? The 4-8 one, I mean.

- Gary from Fairfax