[at-l] I'm back, Malden Mills

M. Gaudet included in his post:
"The radio article this morning, revisited many of the facts above,
and then asked for those who wish to support Malden Mills to visit
their website, to e-sign a pledge that you will buy something made of
Polartec in the coming year. If you make the effort you get a nice
email note from Feuerstein thanking you for the effort.
Here's the link:
http://www.maldenmills.com/02_polartec/02_06_whatsnew/index.html
It's a nice way to support an environmentally friendly, socially
conscious business that's in danger. It's possible that the support
will make a difference in the judge-appointed process that will
follow. Thanks for reading! "

I live about two miles from Malden Mills, (anybody want to buy a house?) and
have many friends that work there.
Feuerstein's an old school employer, who beleives 'responibility' isn't an
option.
Great factory store at the Mill, anyone coming up to shop drop me a line and
we'll pull a mini-ruck at the coffee shop :O)
TJ < moving home to Maine asap

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---