[at-l] I'm back, Malden Mills

In a message dated 12/17/2001 1:22:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
gaudet@mediaone.net writes:

> The radio article this morning, revisited many of the facts above,
> and then asked for those who wish to support Malden Mills to visit
> their website, to e-sign a pledge that you will buy something made of
> Polartec in the coming year.

I bought a new Polartec fleece jacket today, but not from Malden Mills
direct.  Can you do that?

My old fleece jacket, also a Polartec, that I found on the beach in Plymouth
in '97 during a work stoppage* has no less than a half dozen holes in it and
is wearing thin, but I've gotten lots of use and miles out of it.  Good
stuff.....

Go ahead, buy yourself a fleece today!

Sly

*had to stop hiking, to go back to work, to go hiking again!  : )

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---