[at-l] Tuckerizing

> THE LEGEND OF FRIAR TUCK

Thank you all....  I KNEW there had to be a story.

If I actually HAD a pack, tent, stove, etc, I'd bring it along to my first
RUCK and suffer the consquences.  Come to think of it, I guess I DO have a
pack and tent, just my "starters", not ones I'd use for extensive
backpacking, and I have my recently-made alcohol stove.  Uh-oh...the
pressure's on now...  Ummm, I think I'm busy the day of RUCK, whatever day it
is!

-Teresa (biting nails, scared)

-Teresa

"Procrastination is a dream-killer."