[at-l] Southern ruck, name tags

--- "L. Parker" <lparker@cacaphony.net> wrote:
> Nah, I said same "general" line of work...
> and manage various "specialty" services...

Two blondes, two brunettes and two redheads for my
buddy Tony and me. No Business Knob Shelter, June 16,
2002. Say 4pm. How much?

And can you check and make sure they're actually women
this time? Don't want no more 'surprises' and don't
want my buddy Tony running off into the woods. It'd
take me three days to get him back on the Trail up to
Erwin to meet our ride.

Datto