[at-l] FWIW

Uhmmmm, Rumi, would you be hurt if changed my proposal to Tim?

I'm flattered by the comparison to Felix but we are really not the same person.  He's much smarter. I could never learn to spell his last name.

CB

Great ANWR Sadat!  I was trying to figure out two days ago how to get him into this.  Hats off.

"Rich, Timothy D." <TRich@FDIC.gov> wrote:
> Greetings,

If I might summarize the last few digests:

A murderous band of litigious non-pot spoking green aliens have abducted
seven to nine people along the AT since 1936, not counting that group of
thruhiking boy scouts, and have taken flattering AT pictures that were not
really of the AT.  Distinct, non-distinct herds of caribou stand in the way
of a rational energy policy, except at public buildings running on
alternative energy.  Despite having passed away in 1981, the election of
President A.N.W.R. Sadat has dominated the conversation.  Curtis Balls and
Felix are the same person.  The half-life of circumcised summer sausage is
about a month.

Flailing While I Wonder,

Tim