[at-l] Sorry, but I gotta rub it in!

In a message dated 12/5/01 3:27:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
thornel@attglobal.net writes:

> Do you have feelings about this?
>
> OB
>
> BTW, congratulations, but I wish UT used a real orange color than that poor
>
> yellow shade.

OH NO!!!  I posted it to the list!!!  Oops!  And we were just talking about
doing this!
Well, the last time I made a mistake post, I rattled on about underwear, and
then used some "colorful" words to describe something, so I guess this is a
little better, LOL!  Oh well, Go Vols, sucky orange color and all!

Kelly Sue

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---