[at-l] FWIW

Curtis writ:
Uhmmmm, Rami, would you be hurt if changed my proposal to Tim?

	Wait one damned minute, I step away no more than 13
	seconds, and now you want me to marry Tim??
	I don't think that's even remotely proper, I haven't even
	had a chance to taste his cooking!

The proposal was for you, not your wife although I'm sure she's
lovely.
Could I have a straight answer?

	Not a chance bub, not now!  Here's yer anser:
	My wife says, and I quote, "I have always depended
	on the kindness of strangers".  (Um, maybe that was
	Tennessee Williams, but it doesn't matter)  Or actually
	it does matter because she has none the virtues I dislike,
	and all of the vices I admire in women (womyen).  Anyway,
	like I said, "The sooner you start, the longer it takes" .
	In other words, I think you should be grateful for this
	opportunity and I eagerly await your answer.

And Teresa said:
Not unless you ask a female.

	And this is the most insulting comment to date!
	How dare you imply that I'm crooked!  I've never been
	convicted of any of those charges!
	Or maybe you're trying to say that only girls answer strait?
	I thought you were a fundumentalist not a feminist.
	I'm so damned cornfused I can't see straight let alone
	answer straight so quit picking on me please.

Finally, to summarize,  FWIW is actually spelled Fwiw and
pronounced
(PH-whew).  It's origin is Germanic with south east Asian roots.
It means:  Gawd you stink!  You Moldy Maildrop Vagrant.

-r