[at-l] dirty question

Time for a new question...and perhaps a bit of friendly rivalry. May
also be time to gross out the amateurs out there...

So here it is, without further ado: What's the dirtiest you've gotten
out there? I mean, how bad was it, really?

Last spring I awoke at No Business Knob shelter, and my hair felt funny.
I was still lying down, but somehow I felt taller. I reached up
carefully and discovered a full blown surfs-up wave--a Mohawk with a
curl--oiled in place on the top of my head. Lady Kat and I joked about
calling up Erwin HAZMAT and asking them to meet up at the trailhead for
a hosedown and scrub. If only we'd had a cellphone...
;->

Give Me Chocolate