[at-l] More Boring Talk (Fainthearted-Delete)

In a message dated 12/5/01 9:08:21 AM Eastern Standard Time, Snodrog5@aol.com
writes:

> One person's meaningless flame is another person's straight talk, Ron :O)
> ...'sides, at least three RR trolls floated by without a nibble

      ***  Or, they went by people who couldn't muster any significant
response. Maybe Snodrog is wrong again as he was recently about a dislike for
AT debate?

     In any case, I was a supervisor on the AT for over 10 years and broke
hump digging stone sidehills and new trailbed, 20 miles of blowdown cutting
annually, etc etc. With this in mind, I don't feel particularly in debt to
respond to the juvenile proddings of a person who answers the need for
serious Trail involvement with "I dunno". As heavy as it sounds, I wouldn't
post something I didn't think was important for the Trail. Snodrog is
obviously of another mind. Of the two posts, I wrote something I sincerely
felt about the Trail; Snodrog seems to feel free to both label people as
trolls while offering only one line shots himself -minus any substantial
Trail topic...

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---