[at-l] dirty question

After a 5 day trip, a chemist friend picked me up in Rock Fish Gap for a
ride down to Waynesboro, VA. She was convinced it wouldn't be a problem as
her sense of smell had died years before.

Within 2 minutes, she was gagging and rolling her window down, driving with
her head out the window.

I was so proud!

OrangeBug