[at-l] stove wix

In my opinion fiberglass insulation doesn't do much at all. I use perlite
in my stoves which seems to make them a little hotter and a little more
efficient. My guess is it spreads the heat through the fuel and the
hotter fuel gives off vapors. It's the vapor that burns not the liquid.
IMO a hardware cloth holder is also an important part of a homemade can
stove. I've been using stoves made this way year round for over 4 years
and have yet to see any better can stove.

woodelf