[at-l] stove wix

Hi,

I just bought a whole roll of hardware cloth.

woodelf@juno.com wrote:
> IMO a hardware cloth holder is also an important part of a homemade >can stove. I've been using stoves made this way year round for over 4 >years and have yet to see any better can stove.
>
> woodelf

I only need a few pieces, and thus have a lifetime supply.
I will bring it to the Southern Ruck, and we can have a pot-stand fiesta
too.
It's galvanized, so the zinc will have to be burnt off, or one risks doing
terrible things to one's lungs. But someone - woodelf? - suggested that I
could set it on an outdoor grill and blast the coating to kingdom come, so
that is what I have done.

I looked for stainless steel mesh, but couldn't find it. At least at Lowe's.

It's about the perfect backpacking pot holder, fits right in my cookpot and
around the can stove..