[at-l] my water bladder cleaning adventures

>  There's an outside chance that this is Wisperlight's problem. However,
water
>  bladders are notorious for picking up odors. Backpacker ran a test on a
number

HAHAHA the question is now "am I that smelly guy" the pack it was in was not
so nice smelling so I fear it has something to do with that(but I don't see
how). my friend also got a bag like mine(but he got his recently) and his
feels different then mine. I figured it was mine was more supple from use
but it might be different coatings.

wisperlight