[at-l] my water bladder cleaning adventures

yeah it is an older Dromedary with hydromadary attachment. I seem to break
platypus bladders to easily I have gone through one on each hike I take them
on.

I guess I am not gentle on my gear. I have a few pieces of gear I am very
careful with(like my thin coated rain jacket) and the rest I like over built
but with no option to reduce weight. I have just got a pack with no zippers
and only one draw cord closure and few pieces of material it is simple and
has few seems(and fewer straps) and for my type of gear it is pretty light(I
think it is 3 pounds for a 55-liter it is also a lot smaller then my old one
I took on my thru-attempt which is off in Europe with friend in the Czech
republic) and it lowered my pack weight by about 5 pounds. I like it a lot.
it is also nice and bright yellow.  but I seem to crack platypus bladders
that hydromedary just keeps on going cept for the taste. I will try a
vinegar or baking soda (not at the same time) then call up MSR

thanks for the info on MSR bags. but oddly enough if I had to get another
one I would get a dromedary again for it robustness. but now at least I know
I have a problem I might need a new one for. I will call up MSR and
bother... I am ask them about it.  (I always fear I am bothering these
companies when I call them up and ask all these crazy questions and don't
ask the simple ones like "can I buy that in yellow")

wisperlight