[at-l] winter exercise idea?

In a message dated 11/22/01 04:55:56, m_factor@hotmail.com writes:

>If you don't want to take lessons, find a Contra dance somewhere.  No
>lessons required.  It's mostly just "walking" but it's a lot of fun,

I'll second this. We always advertised our weekly dance sessions (mostly
contra) as social exercise. It can be great exercise -- especially if you go
to weekend dances and dance most dances -- three hours of constant movement
-- if you want.

But it's fun in any case, and the dancers are generally neat folks and
interesting.
Vcat