[at-l] Accomodations, Hanover, West Lebanon, etc.

when I was in Hanover there were no frats to stay at. they had all closed
down for some reason or another and the hiking club was of no help(they were
helpful and friendly just had no solutions to the problem).

what I did and you could do also was to walk or hitch to the camp site ALDHA
uses...it is just outside of Hanover.

it is called "stores pond campsite". it was a nice place to stay and has hot
showers and a shelter. I walked there and stayed there when I went through
Hanover and a nice couple drove me back to the trail. (don't sleep on the
benches or in any open building as when I tried it a officer informed me it
was illegal but that is another story)

Wisperlight

>    Someone recently asked me if there's anywhere good to stay in West
> Lebanon, NH.  (presumably as an alternatiuve to staying/zeroing in
Hanover)