[at-l] Computer Question

Did you learn to type on a typewriter rather than a computer?  I did, and
for the longest time I would force a carriage return rather than allowing
the word wrap function to do it's job.  Took me years to get out of the
habit.  I the meantime my paragraphs did the same thing.

FWIW
Later,   Pat Loomis

Jan Leitschuh <janl2@mindspring.com>@mailman.backcountry.net on 11/19/2001
07:15:48 AM