[at-l] Computer Question

Thanks, all who responded.

Rami walked me through the word wrap thingie. That's computer talk for maybe
fixing it.

He had me set the character length to 75. Let's see if it works....

PS yeah, Patrick, I'm tempted to say I learned to type on a typewriter but
my pithy-but-beloved-but pithy brother would say I haven't yet really yet
learned...I contend it's a vision thing. Where ARE those #$*&!# reading
glasses...oh, on my head