[at-l] Winter water tips (was Hydration systems?)

In a message dated 11/16/01 10:24:18 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
m_factor@hotmail.com writes:

>  Wide mouth flexible water bags are probably more comfortable to carry in

Another plus is that they don't freeze as quickly as a Nalgene.  When Tom and
I were hiking in the Smokies over New Years, when my Nalgene was frozen solid
his was still very much liquid.  They did freeze eventually, before we
figured out how to keep that from happening :)

The Redhead

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---