[at-l] Sleeping bags

Just like your hiking clothes, your sleeping gear can be layered too!
Bring that 20 degree bag, if it gets too warm you'll use it unzipped as a
blanket.
If it gets too cold at night, pull on that hat/balaclva, mittens, fleece top
and socks, and zip that bag all the way closed up.
Part of me 'always-in-the-bag' gear is hunter's 'safety orange' knit
watch-cap. It's a 'thermo-guard' or something fabric, wicked soft and warm.
When I sleep in the cold, it's usually the only extra clothing I use. And
it's 'dual-use' during unexpected hunting seasons!
just call me HatHair :O)
TJ

multipart/alternative
  text/html