[at-l] Sleeping bags

I meant to clarify:

> Seriously, a 40-plus seems like pushing it. -20 is too much. The silk
> liner is a great idea anytime!

The 40-plus is pushing it in EARLY SPRING, and probably inadequate for
fall up north, tho you Yanks can speak better to that. Take the heavy
bag and exchange it in Virginia for a lighter bag.

A 45-plus bag is what I used this summer and early fall on the AT and
other spots, and that was great. Some nights I just slept in the silk
liner; some nights I was glad of the bag.

--
    Jan Leitschuh Sporthorses Ltd.

http://www.mindspring.com/~janl2

E-mail:  mailto:janl2@mindspring.com