[at-l] Mislabeling bottles and hiker dumb "mistakes"

The dumbest thing i did was  I put my journal on a now non-existant hiker
website...(I should have just made my own journal webpage)  while i was out
thru hiking all the journals were tossed.  all except one for kiddies<G>
(ok ok as a sobo errr slo-bounder i was the only other journal that was
active...)   We never even heard a word from the webperson in charge sayin
it was goin to happen ... nothing.  One day my transscriber (sisterinlaw)
went to update my journal only to find it was gone.  And yes i was well
within my "year" to do my thru.   and this was shortly after  we sent them a
donation!    also they were very nasty and rude to her as well when she
calld to find out what happened..............   man i cant wait till I meet
that person face to face!! which  BTW is only a matter of time :)
 lets just say I have a few choice words for them, and leave it at that.
well I think I'm way off topic sooooo
peace
FreightTrain