[at-l] Mislabeling bottles and hiker dumb "mistakes"

Ha! And I was at a laundromat in Manchester Center without coins or even small
bills. I thought it was so considerate of them to put in a bill changer that
would accept $20s. Didn't stop to think that it would all come out in quarters!!
It was like hitting the jackpot in Vegas. No way was I going to carry all that,
so I turned into the laundromat slut offering change to anyone who came in...

Give Me Chocolate