[at-l] Jan Leitschuh...

> He would sit around and say this like "Lake Michiugan, it's said, never
> gives up her dead when the storms of November come early," and suchlike.

Sorry Jan, it ain't Michiugan, it's Michiguumie, no I mean GitchieGuumie.  I
live right on the "big" lake as it's known in these here parts, and the
place where the Fitzsimmons, oops, I mean the Fitzpatrick,(ya know there's
some kind of a tawdry joke that goes with this name), aaahhhh, yes, the
Fitzgerald went down was in a much Superior place.

Speaking of the gales of November, we had 40-50mph winds coming off Lake
Michigan all day on Thursday, and talk of those Northern Lights!

Ron