[at-l] Hello, Goodbye, I don't know why...

Needles,

You wrote:

> I have been involved, if not in a major way, in the
> discussion about the trail on the net, and I do agree with those of you
> who have said that there is a trail community. I am just finding that I
> don't care for that community,

Here is a response I wrote to someone here(on at-l) who felt I was making a
negative conotation about her concerning comments made by the former web
administrator:

I've suggested that we're all part of WF's factuous AT community - not that
we're divisive.  The best of all societies comes from our differences.  It's
when these factions come together to share their ideas, thoughts and dreams
that we become a community.
How would a homogenous society appear?
We'd all be little clones with little to discuss or become passionate about.

Personally, I'm glad we're not all cut from the same cloth.

> WF has benefited the AT in many ways,

> E George Oeser

And the AT community has benefited him as well.  I'm very glad to be a part
of that factuous community.
I too, made the move here when Trailplace shut down, and I'm enjoying myself
on at-l.  I hope you will too.

Ron