[at-l] Thru-Hiker Thanksgiving Dinner (and stuff)

In a message dated 11/10/2001 12:18:52 AM Mountain Standard Time,
DaRedhead@aol.com writes:

> there is
> a place here for people who like WF, and who don't like WF - who admire
> what
> he did - who hated the heavy handedness and not being able to post
> differing
> opinions without getting flamed by the admin and then kicked off - who
> liked
> his style - who didn't - who think he did good things - who liked his
> methods
> - who didn't - who believe in him - who know him in real life - who just
> know
> the myth - who don't care less - who care more -

Hey, sounds like if I were in the vicinity, I could drop in 'cuz all of the
above applies or has applied to me at some time.  Have a fantastisimo turkey
dinner!

Kinnickinic

multipart/alternative
  text/html