[at-l] The very intimdating MT. WASHINGTON

Kelly,

Summit ting Mount Washington in the Winter time is the equivalent of a trip
to the North Pole. It really isn't something you should take lightly. If
this is your first experience with High altitude mountaineering I highly
recommend that you contact the folks at International Mountain Equipment in
North Conway and arrange for a guide or one of their classes that includes
an ascent.

I have more winter experience than I care to think about and ma attempt last
December/January only made it to Huntington Ravine. The weather was simply
to severe.

Lee I Joe