[at-l] The very intimdating MT. WASHINGTON

Someone who thinks a thru hike is reasonable is asking if Mt Washington in
winter is a reasonable idea?

You might want to consider going to their website and looking at their
overnight summit trips. They have a particularly impressive required gear
list for those contemplating spending an evening on Mt Washington, even
with motor transport for much of the trip. They also offer information
about avalanche risk and a list of fatalities.

It sounds like a real cool idea to me, too.

OrangeBug