[at-l] New here...a dream coming true?

>>>"Time is the hard thing to come by."<<<

Hi,
Maybe it's just me, but I seem to get about the same
amount everyday, and the consistent quality is
absolutely amazing! I can mold it, refrigerate it,
walk my dog in it, whatever, and I still get a fresh
batch delivered every day! Whoever is making this
stuff has got it *down*...(and God only knows who's
paying the shipping :)...)

ATRerunner

--- rhymworm@mindspring.com wrote:
> Welcome to the campfire, Stacy.
>
> There are all sorts of ways to plan to do the Trail,
> but sometimes the right time is more important than
> the right plan. Long, exactly-thought out plans have
> a tendency to get interrupted by life. If next
> year's a good time to do the thru-hike, then it's a
> good time to do a thru-hike! :) For what it's worth,
> I didn't decide to do my thru-hike until January
> (departed in April). You know what they say about
> "car pay DM" (Car payment? Don't matter). Gear can
> be got, hurried plans can be made. Time is the hard
> thing to come by. Remember that!
>
> --Rhymin' Worm '97
>
> txdivegirl@robandstacy.com wrote:
>  We both agreed next year woulda been perfect -
> we are planning to move East somewhere (VA or NC, or
> DC area) and
> would be leaving jobs anyway, etc - but that gives
> us NO time to plan,
> buy all the gear, etc. As much as Ive read, I still
> have tons of
> questions and want time to plan it right.

=====
ATRerunner