[at-l] Blood Mountain?

Comfort and warmth are the same to me below 60 degrees. The fabric of
my HH seems to be a bit of a heat sink - comfortable in summer but
feels like it can suck the heat out of your marrow. This has been a
frequent complaint of the Hennessey Hammock, with several proposed
solutions but I don't know of a universally agreed fix. I purchased a
larger heat reflector for truck windshields to use if I venture into
the backyard one frosty night. Others have tried using emergency Mylar
blankets in several methods. I would expect to tie the fly very close
to the Noseeum to try to duplicate a tent enclosure. If you find
something that works for you, please share.

For the sliding, I think the combination of silicon caulk striping and
tieing the side down will help.

Bill...