[at-l] Blood Mountain?

I had problems with things slipping around up in Damascus. I only use the
Thermarest when temps are below 60, and have only slept in a fleece bag. At
Trail Days in Damacus, I didn't tie the sides down. I managed to twist and
turn one night until I discovered I was sleeping on the Noseeum. It is a
challenge to twist it back around in the dark. The hammock is much stronger
than I would have ever thought.

I have since then done the silicon caulk thing to the bottom of the
hammock, and it doesn't twist or slip/slide as much. I also find more room
to sleep and less cold sides when I tie the sides down. Since the cord is
elastic, it really doesn't hurt the gentle rocking and helps me stretch out
straighter. It is definitely the best first night sleep system for hiking.

OrangeBug