[at-l] (Guest Post) 2002 hiking

> --- vj henry <vhenry@mwmc.org> wrote:
>
> > I live on the west coast and plan (?) to start the AT in March
> > 2002, but have questions now as to what others think about a
> > through hike in relation to/because of war.

Sloetoe responded:

> ### What relationship do you think should be considered?

I don't mean for this to sound like a flip answer. I have no idea what
is going to happen in the next six months, and I don't have plans to
thru-hike next year. That said, the trail sounds like a pretty safe and
appealing place to be under the circumstances...

Anyone else?
Give Me Chocolate